One Final Gift


Author: Jess
Rating: PG-13 (for now)
Archive: Anywhere - just let me know where it's going and keep my name on it.
Summary: After experiencing a tragic loss, Daniel receives comfort and closure from an unexpected source.  Sequel to Thanks for the Memories.
Subjects: S/D Friendship, Pre-romance,  Hurt/Comfort, Angst, Alternate Universe
Content Warning: Character death
Spoilers: Stargate the Movie, Children of the Gods, The Enemy Within, Emancipation, The Nox, Thor's Hammer, Fire and Water, Hathor, Cor-Ai, There But For The Grace of God, Politics, Within the Serpents Grasp, The Gamekeeper, Need, Thor's Chariot, Secrets, Holiday, and Forever in a Day. Takes place in Season 2, beginning with the events of Secrets.
Disclaimer: Stargate SG-1 and its characters do not belong to me; they are the property of MGM/Showtime/The SciFi Channel/Sony Pictures, Double Secret Productions and Gekko Film Corporation. This story is written solely for entertainment purposes and is not intended for commercial profit. This story is copyrighted July, 2006 and may not be used or altered without the express permission of the author.
A/N: Thanks to Beth, Alison, Kate, and Janice for beta work. Thanks also to Cindy and Maureen for the helpful plot suggestions.

Chapter 1 | Chapter 2 | Chapter 3 | Chapter 4 | Chapter 5 | Chapter 6

Back to Main Fanfic Page